Sunday, September 30, 2007

Innocence




Waking up I see that everything is OK
The first time in my life and now it's so great
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great

-Avril Lavigne, Innocence

I like this quote because I have woken up many times feeling like this, and although that feeling normally does not last long. For that moment everything is alright. It is like everything that was wrong has just gone away for a little while. You feel free and happy. Things that seemed so out of reach and impossible seem so easy. Even if they are not.

2 comments:

reviewer said...

i like this quote jill!!

maverik said...

I agree with you on this quote making everything ok for just a little bit, but coming from the most emo person alive-the same person who wrote and sang "girlfriend" I think it just brings down the coolness of this quote.